JoKUCo will initially have two well equipped computer rooms, one of which also functions as ICT class. All students take a Basic Computer Skills course during their first year of studies.
Students can print materials downloaded from Internet at a charge of Tshs 350 per page at the Library.
JoKUCo IT office offers:
- Public and private Internet network access to JoKUCo staff as well as students
- Computer and network device maintenance
- Computer lab services
- Website development and information updation
- Software installation an maintenance
- Technical support and advice
- Sensitive data backup
- Consultancy and other IT solutions